Drumroll Please...

Monday, August 15, 2011





Here is an outfit Andrey's talented mom made a few months ago.
She already knew we are carrying a baby Boy. Amazing.

It's a baby BOY!!! We're sooooo happy. We have the name picked out already but only a few people (family and close friends) know. The name suits him very well. :-) Also, I just received a call from my OBGYN office regarding the results of the genetic test... everything is normal!!! Praise God!!!

All I can say is that the experience was beyond amazing... miraculous.


{ OTHER SONOGRAM PICTURES }

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations:)
    And you know what's the best thing about boys??? They adore their mommies!!! He will be literarily glued to you for a great part of his life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful. I can not wait to experience mommyhood. Glad you found the blog. I just made it public... but haven't announced its publication yet.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan