Baby Girl or Baby Boy?
Monday, August 15, 2011
Today we find out if Baby A is a boy or a girl!!!! I will blog again later to reveal the big announcement. I got teary eyed this morning just thinking about it... I'm so excited I could scream the announcement to the world from the top of my lungs that we are pregnant and we're going to have a baby!!!! AHHHH!!!!!
What we didn't expect were the reactions of some people we told - but all in all we certainly did not expect others to be as excited as we are. What's important is our little family, our happiness, and how we are going to raise our baby.
AHHH!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Baby is kicking and being active right now. I'm glowing!
Can't wait to blog later on today. Hopefully Baby A will be cooperative and show us the goods. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so excited to learn about this, can't wait to see my handsome grandson. How I wish I could pull the days ahead so I can see baby Boy MAA.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom... you're already a great grandma. :)
ReplyDelete