Milestones - Week 6

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tired Mama and (not tired) Maksim

Maksim's Milestones - Week 06
  • Keeps awake more hours during the day
  • Smiles when he sees our faces
  • Open and closes hands 
  • Grab things within reach
  • Tries to stand while he is being held up
  • Turns to his side while laying down
  • Lifts and repositions head during tummy time
  • Loves listening to classical music 
  • Falls asleep while being read to
  • Developed a sleeping pattern (knows nights from days)
  • Communicates when diaper is wet by making a kissy face
  • Measures 90-95th percentile in length (close to 25 inches)
  • Says: "MMMmmmaaaaa" ; "OOOooo nggaaa" 

In his crib trying to reach the rotating animals

Saying, "hi"

Jean-the-Cat likes to watch over Maksim while Papa feeds baby

He loves his Soothie pacifier

Tummy time:
He fell asleep but I had to put him on his back shortly

Gumpa and Maksim

Jean-the-Cat and Colette keeping Maksim company

Gumpa with Pretzel and Colette
The pets need love too

Uncle Izzy and Maksim

Gumma and Maksim

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates. Looks and sounds like he is doing very well. I haven't said it before, so...welcome to parenthood. Glad you guys have joined us in the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It is tiring but rewarding. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Maksim is already getting so big...hope it won't be too long before we get to meet him. And, in a few more weeks, the mommy stuff will get easier, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so Misty. I'm mostly excited about the baby sleeping through the night bit. :-)

      So when are you guys visiting the area again?

      Delete
  3. Loved the update! Maksim is SO cute! I can't wait to see him...he seems to be getting quite athletic!!!
    -Sam:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is quite the strong little boy. You'll see when you finally get to hold him.

      Delete
    2. I believe it! I can't wait!!! By the way, I love the pillow in his crib...= - )

      With love,

      -Sam:)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan