Hello Baby...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011


We had our first pre-natal appointment yesterday. My mother came to the appointment as well. I nearly cried when I first heard the baby's heartbeat. It was one of the best days of our lives as parents to be.

I was so nervous that of a possibility of an ectopic pregnancy, but once again, God is great that He has blessed us with a solid little 6 week and 3 day old baby (per the doctor's assessment).

According to the size of the baby, he or she is the size of an average baby 6 weeks and 3 days old (not 6 weeks and 6 days as I thought). The original due date of 12/28/2011 has been pushed to 12/31/2011 or 1/1/2012. Imagine that, a new year's baby. :-) What a sweet gift from God... and I can not thank Him enough for such a miracle. I'm so emotional right now and so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan