Cravings

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Its been pretty crazy as far as the appetite goes. It gets to the point that I'd make it out of my way to grab food I crave no matter the distance. One time I turned around to go back to the grocery store to get some chocolates - it has been intense. But through it all, even my husband is impressed that I don't abuse my pregnancy craving privileges. If I get a doughnut (DD French Crulers) I eat only half and make sure I go for a mile walk to compensate for the calories consumed. But anyway... what I've been craving lately are:

Any kind of salad. I can't seem to have enough and there are a variety of choices so
it's awesome. I love Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad and any Caesar Salad.

Chicken or Turkey Salad. The best one I've had in the mid west is from Miss Mamies.
I have a feeling I'll be driving over to that restaurant sometime this week.



Specifically chocolate covered peanuts (not any other variety of nuts). Consumption is
limited to 2-4 pieces to satisfy my desire. It works its magic. Husband loves this too.

I was so scared to touch coffee ever since I found out I'm pregnant. I have been coffee
free since April 2011 and it drove me insane. But I called my OBGYN earlier this week and
she said that decaf coffee is all right to drink. I don't abuse it though.
I only drink 6 oz every other day, or only twice a week.

I LOVE SOFT BAKED PRETZELS, especially the Cheese Meltdown (minus jalapeno)
from Wetzel's Pretzels. I can gobble it all up but I share half with Dre
every time I get one. But these pretzels are absolutely heavenly.

So all in all, Baby A is kicking a lot. I can't wait till Dre feels Baby A move. But countdown is 2 more days before we find out the sex! Hyped up excited right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan