At week 10 they nurse practitioner performed an over the belly ultrasound with a little hand held device to listen to the baby's heartbeat. The device couldn't pick it up but picked up my heartbeat. I started to get emotional and took pregnancy tests throughout the week to make sure I was still pregnant. And I was (thank God). At week 12, Dr. Mona did another ultrasound with the monitor and we heard the baby's heartbeat... I was so happy I almost burst out crying.
I've been so emotional lately. Right now I'm at week 13 day 3 and I'm up, I'm down, I'm happy, I'm sad, and the next thing I know, I'm crying hysterically for no apparent reason. The hormones are in a roller coaster that is difficult to control. Not only the constant emotional fluctuations, I am also sleeping like crazy! Like all the energy got sucked out from me and all I want to do is sleep.
{ CRAVINGS }
As far as cravings, I didn't notice it till yesterday but I started to eat a lot. My cravings have been strong:
![]() |
| Anything sour cream and onion flavoured... I want it. |
![]() |
| Anything chocolate. OMG... I just can't have enough! |
![]() |
| Any kind of dessert: cake, ice cream, jello, cupcakes, pastries, the works! |
The nastiest thing I've ever eaten was scrambled eggs with pickles and ketchup. At the time it was soooo good, but now that I think of it, it's pretty nasty.
{ OTHER SONOGRAM PICTURES }





No comments:
Post a Comment