
Forgive the lack of great photos but my mobile camera isn't exactly the best. Here are some 2nd trimester photos I took inside a fitting room. These were non-maternity dresses that I desperately loved but didn't purchase because of my expanding baby bump. If I purchased these dresses, they would be too big once the baby is born. But nonetheless, it does make me happy that I still fit the regular sizes although right now I feel super fat. My sweet sweet husband keeps telling me, "You are more beautiful now that you are pregnant." Bless him... he is so wonderful. So now I have to go shopping for maternity clothes.
Baby A. is pretty active and moves a lot, especially when I lay down. This is the happiest I've ever been in my whole entire life. I never knew what joy really felt like until I got pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment