Slow Down...

Friday, August 26, 2011

I can't believe that I can't keep up with my own self. Usually I'm a busy body (it comes from being raised in New England), frantic to the point of having that "Get-er-done" mentality wired with 64 oz of Jolt - however of recent my body has been telling me to slow down.

Yesterday while working out, my sides began to hurt - what? I had to stop and rest up after 10 minutes. My mother and I then proceeded to hit the mall in the afternoon and it suddenly hit me, my bump is a lot heavier. After turning the corner past the food court I had to find a bench to sit my bottom down. It felt almost as if I had no control of my body. My brain says I can keep power walking, but baby bump wants to rest.

I love being pregnant, but I want to stay active and run around like a rampant chicken like I usually do... but maybe Dre is right... I need to slow down and do some things twice as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan