19 Weeks 2 Days

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


        
{ At the Hilton Chicago Hotel }

Above are some recent not so great shots of us from our Chicago business trip a few days back. My tummy is changing its shape and it is getting more firm. According to my pregnancy app in my mobile, the baby is is 6.5 inches long from crown to rump. When the legs are stretched out, Baby A is about 10 inches long. In less than a week, we find out if Baby A will have the name that begins with the letter E or M. We've already picked the names but will not make it public. We can't wait to call our baby by name.

I think this will be my last business trip until Baby A is born. I would like to go on more trips however Dre wants me to stay put and be less active. Sometimes it annoys me since I want to be able to do so many things but I get tired a lot easier now and my demand for sleep is increasing (bathroom trips are also increasing since my bladder is being pushed down).

Nonetheless, 5 more days until the ultrasound! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan