Sleep Deprived & Still In Pain

Saturday, November 5, 2011

{ 31 Weeks & 5 Days :: 2 inches more of Baby Bump }
{ Photo taken 10.05.2011 }
The title explains it all - now I'm constantly tired, cranky, sleep deprived, and still in pain. It's difficult to walk, exercise, and be overall motivated about anything.

The headaches are still present even though I've been drinking plenty of water and eating small healthy meals instead of big meals. I got checked for preeclampsia but my blood pressure is pretty normal. The only explanation is the lack of sleep.

There's still so many things to do: organize the baby's closet, clean the ceiling of possible cobwebs and dust bunnies, clean clean clean, get everything ready before the baby comes, and a million other different things. It's no wonder I'm sleep deprived - too anxious.

BUT... I. CAN. NOT. GET. GOOD. SLEEP!!!! I used to be this deep sleeper and could sleep through banging pots and pans, but now - no cigar. Also my normal nap time (1 pm - 3 pm) no longer exist since there's always something going on, something I need to take care of. When I do finally get that rare sweet sweet slumber, the dogs start to bark, my mobile rings, Dre walks in the room, I need to be somewhere, or that nagging constant visit to the loo.

Right now all I wish is to get good sleep - it's all I am asking for - is it possible? I also wish for the headaches to go away. Guess life is really getting me ready for the realities of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan