There's something about my body composition that retains the fat instead of maintaining its firmness. I do envy those pregnant women who remain slim and fit throughout their pregnancy. As much as food intake is monitored and as many hours of energy is expended, there's still that inevitable weight gain that has allowed me to balloon without consent. UGH!!!
All right, I did eat a big slice of cake during our fabulous baby shower. The cake was all sorts of wonderful: moist butter-cream flavoure with a whipped vanilla flavoured icing. Will blog about the baby shower sometime this weekend when I grab the pictures from my family.
But anyway, besides the overindulgence of that cake, I've been rather good!!! There's still that acceptance of that weight gain of n+ lbs - HELP!!!I just can't wait until I'm able to work out with high intensity to shed it all off - and more. Hopefully I'll be as successful as Mariah Carey. I really don't like being round all over.
UPDATE:
As far as the headaches, they disappeared. It turns out that extra extra extra sleep destroyed the pounding. Who knew that's all it was.

No comments:
Post a Comment