I Need Oxygen

Tuesday, November 29, 2011


I hate feeling like the defeated vulnerable type - but the obvious was made apparent while walking around the mall today. While lugging around layers of clothing, a heavy jacket, and a handbag that weighs about seven pounds, I found myself drained and gasping for air. But since I was in denial of the new found disadvantage, I kept on walking with a swagger like it didn't hurt. So it looks like part of Christmas shopping will have to be done in the comfort of our home - online shopping.

As soon as I got home I observed my reflection in the mirror, noticed my bump getting bigger and my belly button getting shallower. In a couple of weeks, it will probably surface to the top, flatten out, and then become an outie. My bump is getting so big that my organs are being squished along with my lungs, thus making it difficult to breathe.

As far as post pregnancy goes, it will take about two months for everything (organs) to settle into its normal place so exercising will have to wait. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan