People actually figured out that I'm pregnant, so there's no use in hiding it. So I merged my secret pregnancy blog to this blog, which makes it a ton easier. No more secrets. If you scroll down, there will be pregnancy pictures and ultrasound pictures. YAY!
Week 10 is emotional, folks. All my plans of going to work got thwarted as morning sickness reared its head after breakfast. The constant nausea followed by vomiting was and continues to be bad. After lunch, I couldn't reach the toilet in time so the contents of my stomach were emptied in the sink. When it clogged, I cried my eyes out. Good thing my awesome husband was home to fix the sink, then he consoled his emotive pregnant wife. Bless his heart, he's wonderful through all this.
He got me a red bucket for my bed side. Yeah, it's going to stay there for a while. Correction, it will be my constant companion.
Also, I'm HUGE!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment