Second Ultrasound

Saturday, December 24, 2016


I just realized that I have zero pictures of my baby bump thus far. It's crazy how huge I am at almost 9 weeks. This is typical of second pregnancies since the uterus knows what to do to prepare for baby. Though, I'm looking like I'm on my second trimester. What's odd is that I lost weight. Perhaps from the morning sickness, but at this point I'm not sure that I can keep hiding my growing belly. This is the happiest I've been in a while. Yay!


Maternity pants are a definite must. I tried the whole hair elastic and the bands on my regular jeans and it was unbelievably uncomfortable and suffocating. A little over two months and the maternity pants have been whipped out and it's just... wonderful... not to have to suck anything in. And my breasts are huge! Also, how cute is our dog, Colette? She's my constant companion. Love her to bits! ❤️

Had another ultrasound yesterday. The first ultrasound was too early, so I was surprised they did another one during my appointment.


Baby is coming along great. Healthy heart rate... progressing nicely. Our little nugget.


Technology is quite amazing. I love the 3D picture of our baby above. So adorable. I can't believe this miracle baby is growing inside me. We're so in love. Everyone thinks our baby is a girl given my constant nausea and lack of energy/motivation. Whatever baby is, we're already over the moon in love.


This is another view of the ultrasound. Upon focusing on the picture (see first ultrasound pic), Baby #2 is actually almost 9 weeks. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan