We had a low key family Birthday for Maksim this year. I had planned a huge party on the 11th of this month, but had to reschedule due to snow accumulation. When the 18th arrived, temperatures plummeted to below 30° F so the venue called to reschedule. The only date available after the holidays is in 2017. Hopefully the weather will be in our favor at that time. It breaks my heart every time we have to change plans.
We also planned a pizza party at school today to celebrate Maksim's life, but he was sick on so that too is rescheduled for next year. Instead, I dropped off gifts at Maksim's school. I was surprised when his teachers (3 of them) each handed me a gift for Maksim. See picture above with the blue snowman pail. It was sweet of them. ❤️
The good news is that we had a nice simple birthday for our boy. Gumma cooked healthy dishes, got him Paw Patrol balloons, and we brought the cake. He was extremely happy despite feeling under par. He got a scooter, art set that can turn into digital race car, and a magnet set. Good times!
5 Year Old Interview:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Bread
Favorite Number: 100
How do you feel?: Sometimes I feel like an adult because I work on the computer.
What's your wish?: A baby sister. Her name is Katrina.
Who is your Best Friend?: Justin
Oh boy! lol.
BONUS: Find our Pomeranian, Pretzel. 🐶

No comments:
Post a Comment