Merry Christmas 2016 from our family to yours.
May your holidays be filled with lots of Love and Blessings.
Maksim forever loves the winter. He loves the snow and he loves the holiday season. It may have to do with his birthday being on December 20th. But he is the most hopeful optimistic. Under the tree, he has presents wrapped up for his baby sister that he wants to name, Katrina. He's had these presents for her since last year... bless his heart for being so hopeful to be a big brother.
What a wonderful time spent with family. Loved our Christmas dinner. I didn't take pictures of it but it was a fantastic vegetarian/vegan spread: salad, Izzy's carrot rice, vegetarian dinner roast with mushroom soup, broccoli, mom's famous vegan eggplant dish, banana egg rolls, apple pie, cake, and other entrees I don't remember. It was wonderful. I love my family.
And, GO PATRIOTS!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment