Bianca, Maya, Ducky, Maksim and Blue Bunny.
Easter 2012
Happy Easter 2012 from our family to yours. I haven't held my baby boy in over 10 days since we didn't want him catching my severe flu. Maksim has been at my parents' house to prevent him from being sick - tomorrow we plan on bringing him back home. His Gumma and Gumpa are already going through baby withdrawals. They want to keep him if possible, but he needs his Mommy and Daddy. I really can't wait to finally hold him in my arms. It's unbelievable how much he has grown in 10 days.
Here is Maksim wearing size 12 month baby clothes.
He is only 3 1/2 months old.
Maksim is a handsome bigboy for Gumma. I love him so much. I enjoyed every moment of his stay here at home while his Mama was sick.....I miss him so much. Maksim, I love you more than ever.
WOW!!! He is getting sooo big! I bet you can't wait to have him home again! Hope you get better VERY soon!
ReplyDeleteMak :)
Aww!!! So sweet! Maksim's cuter then all of them put together...what an adorable smile!!!
ReplyDeleteMaksim is a handsome bigboy for Gumma. I love him so much. I enjoyed every moment of his stay here at home while his Mama was sick.....I miss him so much. Maksim, I love you more than ever.
ReplyDelete