Reminisce

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maks as a newborn BIG boy.
Was browsing through my Google Reader and this lady from one of the blogs I follow just had a baby at 36 weeks, which is considered a late premie.  The whole thing got me to reminisce about our stay at the hospital when Maksim was born, holding him for the first time, and realizing how marvelous life really is... especially a life bestowed to him.

My mom has this 8x10 framed picture of Maksim in their kitchen at 4 days old.  He was so little.  He has grown so much since then, especially now coming up to his 4th month sometime this week.  To me the whole experience, his birth up to now, is amazing.  Looking back - everything we've been though seems so surreal; there's also this unexplainable joy I can't seem to put into words.  It's just simply amazing.  I'm so in love with our baby boy.

In all other news, here are our other loves hanging out with us in the living room while watching Stargate SG-1.  Aren't they the cutest?

Colette & Pretzel
These darlings smell like vanilla fields.

We also can't forget about this mischievous cat.

Almost sat on Jean-the-Cat the other day, and then he gave me this look.

3 comments:

  1. Seen that cat look, know that cat look, love that cat look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you miss Sir William. :-)

      Delete
    2. That I do! I miss him a lot. There's something about a cats personality that a dog can't replace. An arrogance, dignity, pride, controlling manner, lovingness, and laziness that is unique to a cat. Love it..:)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan