As my twitter feed indicates, I have flu like symptoms. It has much to do with the whole "Carpe Diem" complex when the meaning of enough becomes fictional. Been achieving numerous tasks in one day to feel accomplished (since my career is on hold): cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, organizing, exercising, and taking care of the baby. I should have stopped yesterday when I started having hot/cold flashes but I kept on going like the energizer bunny. Depleted... that's how I'm feeling right now plus the irritating itchy throat and the worst headache. Anyway... I hope I get better soon. This Theraflu is supposed to work wonders.
Anyway, I broke Maksim's musical mobile over his crib. I twisted the winding thing and it snapped on me. It felt like an electrocution though non-electric. It
![]() |
| Maksim in his crib a month ago. |
Update:
Was changing Maksim's diaper when I called for my husband and said I was about to faint. He called my parents and rushed Maksim to their house STAT. Baby already started sneezing and coughing. Poor little boy, hope he doesn't get sick. I feel terrible that I can't be there for him but grateful that my family is more than willing to take him in at short notice. We are so blessed for having family close by. And with that thought, I'm about to crash in bed and calling it a night.

No comments:
Post a Comment