Three And A Half Days

Friday, April 13, 2012

RIDICULOUS!

I lost my voice, my throat is itchy, and the incessant coughing is absurd - but I feel fantastic otherwise.  Dre insisted that Maksim go back to my parents' house to prevent him from sickness.  He called them and they wanted Baby with them STAT.

So um, yep... this little virus is getting RIDICULOUS!  I just can't wait to get better.  Life is mundane without our baby boy near me.  Although what makes it easier is that Maksim is a happy baby.  He doesn't cry when we part - if he did, I would be so waterworks right now.  I just have to keep reminding myself that this is what is the best for him. 

The title is how long I've had him since getting better from my 11 day flu.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry Eleanor! That really stinks... :-p Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Im so sorry. That's tuff...
    Hope you get better soon!
    Mak~

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan