Happy St. Patty's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012


Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!!!  It's a wonderful 81° F in Iowa right now... clear sunny skies of perfection!  I love the holidays (even pagan ones) because it adds so much culture to life that I can appreciate.  Like food, for example.  We went over my parents' house for lunch today and had Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage among other yummy dishes.  It was superb to my kosher taste buds.  Maksim had his milk as usual.  We can't wait till he is able to eat solid foods that I'll most likely puree. 

So anyway, keeping it calm today.  Maksim is at his Gumma and Gumpa's house while we prepare for Babushka's (Grandma, Dre's Mom) arrival tomorrow.  I can hardly wait!!! We'll take lots of photos.

3 comments:

  1. Happy St. Pats Day too!
    Maksim is getting to big!
    Can't wait to see him!
    Mak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be a big boy!
    Already is! Can't wait to see you all!
    Mak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait till you guys get back as well. :-)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan