Maksim's First Piano

Thursday, March 1, 2012



Pardon the flickering.  
I forgot to stabilize the exposure. 

When I was pregnant with Maksim, I spent hours playing the piano hoping that someday he will learn to love and appreciate music.  There are days I put him on his carrier and we sit in front of the piano and play a little.  So when I came across the Kick & Play Piano Gym by Fisher-Price, we had to get it.  As you can see from the video above, it keeps him busy.  The piano can be placed upright so when he is able to sit on his own, he can bang on the keys.  The arch can also be laid flat on the floor for baby to play with the hanging animals during tummy time.  Honestly, I was super excited to get this baby gym like it was Christmas morning.  As I was opening it, Maksim had the biggest smile on his face.

3 comments:

  1. so cute....I was smiling the whole time while watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video really makes me smile. I watched it several times.....Maksim Boy, seems like you are the youngest piano player. I love you so much. Can't wait to sing duet with you. Gumma

    I

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun to watch! Way to encourage the love of music!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan