Hurt Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It has been a crucible of a week and it is only halfway through.  Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong and it took all my sanity to barely pull myself together.

Today the dishwasher broke in the middle of a cycle.  I hand washed everything... everything!  Maksim didn't want to take his morning or afternoon nap.  He seemed to want to eat every hour.  I fed him and did my best to entertain him.  I also did his laundry and managed to fold and put everything away.  In the middle of it all, I pushed to get 45 minutes of exercise and now here I am - wired, drained, and every muscle in my body ache in atrophy.

Through it all, it feels great to be a Super Mommy but it's ironic how I feel so jaded.


Although, I could have not done it all without caffeine. <3


Words to the wise:  if you don't drink coffee or any caffeinated drink - don't start.

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan