2 months...WOW!!!! Mak and I were talking about him last night and it sort of seems like he was born just yesterday!!! He seriously is the cutest thing ever...:) I love the pic in your previous post of him standing up!!!! Hugs,-Sam:)
WOW, i can't beileve his two months! He is sooo adorable!!!!!XXXMak(:
My cute and handsome BIGBOY Maksim....I love to watch this VIDEO over and over again.....you are so precious and I love you so much....Gumma
2 months...WOW!!!! Mak and I were talking about him last night and it sort of seems like he was born just yesterday!!! He seriously is the cutest thing ever...:) I love the pic in your previous post of him standing up!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
-Sam:)
WOW, i can't beileve his two months!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo adorable!!!!!
XXX
Mak(:
My cute and handsome BIGBOY Maksim....I love to watch this VIDEO over and over again.....you are so precious and I love you so much....Gumma
ReplyDelete