My Precious Baby Boy

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Me holding Maksim's hand.
Maksim holding my thumb.

I can't begin to express how much I LOVE our baby boy.  He is all I think about even when my parents have him for a day or two.  When I first became a new parent, I was in limbo between going back to work or being a stay-at-home mom.  Now there is no doubt in my mind that my place (right now) is to raise our baby boy full time.  He is so precious.  Even though being a new parent is tough, exhausting, and tiring, it's completely rewarding and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with our little big boy. 

Happy Maksim loves to stand.
So handsome, content, and pensive.

2 comments:

  1. HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really adorable, lovable and precious. He is my handsome BIGBOY...Gumma

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan