I noticed it a few weeks ago. First Maksim was able to turn over to his side, then he was able to grab and move everything around him, then two nights ago he started out at the top of his bed and then ended up at the bottom, and then last night he turned 90°. It's so funny and interesting. This maneuver is completely normal for growing infants so I'm not worried. But it's time to remove everything in his play yard and get his crib ready. This means the bumpers in his crib will be removed and replaced with Wonder Bumpers or the Breathable Mesh Crib Bumper.
![]() |
| Wonder Bumper $90 ++ |
These Wonder Bumpers are a bit pricy but there's a cheaper alternative, Breathable Mesh Crib Bumper. I think we'll opt for the mesh bumper... it's a lot cleaner, cheaper, and gets the job done.
![]() |
| Breathable Mesh Crib Bumper $30 ++ |




He is very cute and is growing fast!
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet!
He is. You get to hold him soon. :-)
Delete