Post Pregnancy Exercise

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I finally started an exercise regime.  It's harder than ever since I don't have the luxuries of free time.  Also, after almost two unbearable months of inactivity, I'm completely out of shape.  But before deciding to start the regime, I sought advice from experienced mommies from a facebook group, Mommy Support.


So from what was deduced from other mommies' is that one must absolutely make time to work out.  Yikes, only if it is easier done than said.  Anyway, I finally worked out with Chalene Johnson's, Turbo Fire.  It's pretty sweet and it gets me sweating.  This jelly midriff must tone up!

After a mundane day (especially after that disappointing Superbowl Sunday) of sadness and gluttony, I was feeling depressed.  Working out threw away all the tiredness and negativity out of my system and I felt, literally, rejuvenated.  My hubby and I worked out a system in which he takes care of Maksim everyday at 6:00 p.m.  for about an hour.  It's all that matters.  Also, as much as I abhor listing down what I eat on a daily basis, it's an absolute must.

Anyway, the photo below has been floating around facebook for a while now.   It's kind of funny and we've actually experienced some of the positions the first month of Maksim's life, specifically the first and second illustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan