
Here are some 27 Week photos taken with my mobile in my old bedroom that my mom turned into her craft room. Don't mind the unpolished nails, didn't have time to do them.
But I'm getting BIG it's exciting! The nursery furniture also arrived a few days ago so the family is coming over to help put it together. It's getting so real now that we're setting up the nursery. Three more months till we meet our baby boy. Overjoyed with excitement, I can't even hide it. Pregnancy is such a blessing. It's one of the most wonderful experiences in life.
New Developments:
![]() |
| { S&TC : S04E14 : All That Glitters } { Miranda sleeping at work } |
- I've been sleeping A LOT!!!! I've never been this "narcoleptic" in my whole entire life, but it comes with the pregnancy territory. Now I know how Miranda felt in S&TC when she was sleeping at work.
- Toilet visits are at an ultimate high. It seems like I go every 15-20 minutes. At night I get up at least 5 times to do the number 1.
- I get easily tired now. Going up and down the stairs gets me breathless. This is due to more blood circulating in my system as well as the bump expanding, thus giving less room for the lungs to expand.
- The mood swings have decreased. I haven't been depressed for a while. Thank God! It was literally getting to me.
- Finally decreased the intensity of exercise. This means that I will have to work out longer at a lower intensity. I don't know how I feel about that. My parents are also getting to me about working out too much and too often. I'll have to ask my doctor about that. Sometimes I just want to go for a run.
- Third trimester debacle. When does it exactly start, 27 or 28 weeks? There are so many conflicting information out there but I guess I'll take the official 3rd trimester photos next week at week 28. I love being pregnant but I'm ready for these last three months. Can't wait to meet our little boy.
- Food cravings have been interesting. I now crave spicy foods. I love sprinkling crushed red peppers to everything. Aside from this awesome spice, I've also been craving chocolates. MMmmm.


No comments:
Post a Comment