I'm going insane thinking of all the foods absent from my diet that my mind and taste buds have been yearning and desiring for. To satisfy such anxiety, these unhealthy foods are listed below:
Cheesecake, Vanilla Ice Cream doused in chocolate syrup, molten chocolate lava cake, pecan pie, the greasiest slice of pizza, juicy burgers, french fries, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, baklava, big juicy steak, cheetos cheese puffs, sour cream and onion dip, grilled cheese (with onions, tomatoes, and mayonnaise), olive garden's bread sticks, eggplant parmesana, chocolate covered nuts, tostones, vegetarian chicharon, sushi, vegetable tempura, grouper fish, texas roadhouse blooming onion, popcorn from the theatre, starbucks peppermint mocha frappuccino, krispy kream sugar glazed original doughnuts, chocolate filled ravioli, and that's all I can think of right now.
Once our baby is born, indulgence will once again avoided since breastfeeding will be the name of the game. Top health and nutrition must be continued during that time so I need to remain healthy. But then everything in moderation, so help me God!!!
To make matters worse, Dre and I have different agendas when it comes to our birthing plan. It's literally bumming me out so all I can think of is food and going out shopping.

Just to calm you down: whatever you 2 plan now will most probably happen differently and it is really really probable that your husband will in fact do everything YOU want him to do at that moment ;) (this may be different from your plans now)
ReplyDeleteTell me about it... so much for birthing plans right? We're going to try to be flexible about it. Easier said than done. *sigh*
ReplyDelete