I'm An Auntie Ella!!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

{ Alex & Marina }
My sister-in-law Marina, and her husband Alex, had a baby girl on Friday, October 28, 2011 - officially making me Auntie Ella, and the hubby Uncle Andrey!!!

We're so happy for them. They've been anticipating her birth for two to three weeks and now they have this adorable bundle of joy!

I wish I could travel to Seattle to meet the new addition to the family but it's quite difficult this far along the pregnancy. Hopefully late next year we'll be able to visit them once everything is settled with our baby boy. I can't wait to finally hold our son.


But without further ado - here is our adorable niece and our baby's cousin:

{ Alina Alexandra }

{ Born 10.28.2011 }
{ Marina and Baby Alina }

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan