Baby Room Preview

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Here's a little preview of our nursery room with me in it. It's not completely finished since I still need to change the curtains, get a nice baby rug, take out the closet doors and replace it with curtains, organize the closet, and add other baby stuff (wall art, pictures, decor, etc). Right now we have the baby crib, changing station, and a five drawer cabinet. We wanted to get a rocker recliner but there's no room in the nursery for it since I plan to keep my computer there.

The theme is cute little animals. It was supposed to be Noah's Ark but the theme itself is difficult to find and achieve... so the next best thing.

It's coming together and there's three months left. I pray and hope that it will be a successful and easy delivery. I dislike hearing horrific birthing experiences from others. Eeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan