3rd Trimester, YEAH!!!

Friday, October 14, 2011

   

I've been lazy taking photos with my Nikon since the mobile is so much more convenient. But here are the photos starting up my third trimester. Technically these should have been taken this past Sunday (10.09.2011) but these were taken this morning before going out (28 Weeks, 5 Days). I think the flat shoes are quite adorable - just need to get used to them.

Anyway yesterday I spent three hours lingerie store hopping to find the perfect bra. It was extremely difficult to find the fit that allows for flexibility. All the sudden the wired bras bothered my burgeoning belly and the styles I used to wear didn't fit right. I tried every style bra at the stores and was fortunate to get help from friendly staff members who brought me bra after bra of different styles and sizes. Apparently measuring me served useless so the whole fitting was all trial and error. They understood what I was going through because they themselves are mothers. At the last store I went to, after trying all sorts of bras, the last one I tried on was perfection! I went up a couple of cup sizes (hey it comes with the territory!) and the perfect one had wires that didn't bother me (say what?). I got three in red, black, and tan. Wish they had more patterns for it but it was a full coverage bra - a style I never in a million years would have tried on.

{ Nursing Pads }
So the next "crazy-exciting-yet-embarrassing" experience comes towards the last few weeks of pregnancy when the breasts start to lactate. Two words, nursing pads. According to an article I read, there are women who lactate and leak before the baby is born. It was advised to carry nursing pads at least a month before giving birth to prevent embarrassing leakage. It will be interesting. I just hope that they're comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice pic! U look adorable!
    Never wore the pads before giving birth! Although they did leak a bit, it happened usually at night. Plus it was a few drops! You will get tired of the pads when you breastfeed - I wore them for 16 months!!!! SOOOOOO my advise - see how it goes, don't start wearing them if you don't absolutely need them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, 16 months! That's a long time. Do they rub you raw? I hope not. But thanks for the advise. I'm glad it usually happens at night though.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan