![]() |
| Naturalizer - Neville |
Lately I've been
But anyway... comfort is key! I get turned off walking around if my feet aren't comfortable. It's like all motivation is thrown out the window.
Recent Challenges & News:
- This week I've been up and down. It's like an emotional roller coaster. I could be happy one minute and then depressed the following second. I've been crying for no apparent reason and the hormones have been going crazy.
- Also been extremely irritable about the smallest things, especially when one of the cupboard doors in the kitchen is left open... and, of course, a lot of other things. I try to be more positive but sometimes it just doesn't work.
- Baby A is doing well, he's kicking a lot more; I love watching my belly move and shake because of him. Of recent he's been kicking my sides - kind of tickles.
- Received gifts from a few friends and from Grandma Jody. (Thank you, thank you, thank you!) Baby A already has a ton of clothes, blankets, and toys. :-) It's so sweet having baby clothes in the house. I look at them everyday. Melts my heart. I'm already so in love with him.
- Below is a picture my gorgeous sister-in-law, Marina. The picture was taken a few months ago at week 25. She is now 35 weeks and due sometime towards the middle or the end of next month. We're so excited for her and her husband. They are having a girl. I am going to be an Auntie!!!! :-)
![]() |
| My sister-in-law, Marina She is now 35 weeks pregnant |




No comments:
Post a Comment