Pregnancy Woes
Saturday, May 21, 2011
I had a pretty scary experience yesterday at Wal-Mart. I was suffering from allergies, sneezing a lot when I walked in Wal-Mart with my mother. We decided to separate to get the stuff we need. 20 minutes into shopping, I started getting hot flashes. At first I was shivering, feeling cold, the next I was burning up and sweating. This went on for a few minutes. Good thing I had a water inside my bag so I kept sipping it to stay hydrated. A few minutes later, I felt dizzy and felt like I was going to faint. I went to the pharmacy section and sat down the bench, panicked and called my mother. She sat there with me for 10 minutes, asked what I ate in the morning: chicken, egg whites, and mixed vegetables. No source of carbohydrate whatsoever so my blood sugar went way down. Good thing I had crackers in my bag so I immediately ate thwm. After 10 minutes, I started to feel better. I'm glad she was there with me. If I fainted, I wouldn't have known what to do.
I ended up buying healthy foods to carry wherever I go: granola and crackers. I even got an unhealthy candy just to suck on for emergency cases. All I know is that I don't want to feel like that ever again. Too much carbs is bad for you, but it's not something to completely eliminate.
Last night I got a really bad cold. We had to put the heat back on because I couldn't handle the air conditioner. I am all right now... but yesterday was a whole crazy experience that I never want to go through again.
Today is suppose to be the end of the world, with the rapture beginning at 6pm (eastern time or whatever). I feel so bad for the people who believe it. Truthfully, no one knows the time or the hour God is coming back.
I wish I didn't have to miss church today because the sermon is just that subject. But I have to stay in because I don't want to overstress myself from what happened yesterday morning at Wal-Mart and yesterday evening. Just horrible horrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment