Pregnancy & Exercise

Monday, May 2, 2011


Opened the blinds to my office this morning and then sat on my computer chair... out the window walks a 6-7 month pregnant woman in her sweats power walking. It's 37° F outside, 6:30 A.M. and nothing was stopping her, what a role model! Then a huge surge of jealousy hit me almost instantaneously. I've been wanting to go out there to walk and enjoy the weather but I'm stuck here with the allergies.

This week I'm suppose to start walking and exercising. I found one "instant watch" Yoga for pregnant women in netflix.com . I should try that out to have a jump start into working out.

I have my first pre-natal appointment set for May 25, 2011 but my mother suggested I try another doctor close to their house, a woman OBG... so I'm going to try to get an appointment with her. I feel more comfortable with a woman OBG than a male. I hope I get in.

The morning sickness is not as bad anymore since I try to have something in my stomach... but there are times that it feels so fierce that I start gagging with tears flowing down my cheeks. Another new pregnancy bit is that I'm hungry all the time. I find myself in the kitchen eating whatever is in sight. Of recent, I've been loving tomatoes and can't get enough of it. What's awesome is that tomatoes are healthy and good for pregnant women - according to numerous websites I've read. Yay!

Week 6 starts in a couple of days, excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan