Booties from Grandma
Monday, May 9, 2011
My sweet mother-in-law started knitting for the babies - she is so talented. These booties are such darling little creations. When I first saw them, I almost cried but concealed the tears. She has been knitting a lot since two babies will be coming soon. Marina is really showing and she just has that pregnancy glow. I'm so jealous - my glow consists of bloating with lots of acne. I am so dang unattractive right now.
I've been throwing up quite some - from food, to anything disgusting, to smelling, to looking at a toilet or something gunk that got stuck in the sink... nasty. Also the gas is horrible. I'm bloated all the time and I'm constantly in this emotional roller coaster. I swear, I feel like I'm bipolar with my unstable mood swings. I cry all the time and am extremely sensitive. Then I get worn out and tired that all I want to do is sleep.
Good news, our first prenatal appointment is tomorrow. Praying very hard for a healthy baby and a normal pregnancy. God allowed this to happen and I couldn't be more thankful. I'm crying again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment