First Trimester Discomfort

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Once again I spoke to soon. The nausea is worsening, especially after I eat. At first the food is appetizing, but after I consume, the food that I use to love become so disgusting that I don't mind dismissing it from any menu. So long Penne Sardi! You tasted good to me pre-pregnancy. So now everything I eat is disgusting after consumption. Mom suggested lightly salted saltine crackers to ease the nausea. Hope it works.

I got an appointment with the OBG that my mom referred. The appointment is one week from now and am very excited for the sonogram. I can not thank God enough for this wonderful miracle despite all the pregnancy discomfort. It's still all worth it.

This morning I got up and felt like 5 pound weights were pulling and tugging on my breasts. It was the most painful breast tenderness episode thus far. It felt like my breasts were heavy and were being ripped off my chest. I suppose I need to buy a new bra since my breast are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan