Get Moving

Thursday, May 19, 2011


One of the challenges I face being pregnant is the need to be a couch potato (or bed potato) after each meal. My diet complete changed for the better, but after eating I just want to be lazy and sleep.

Dr. Mona discourages such habits and encourages me to go for a walk, move, do something other than loaf around. It's the most difficult challenge but I'm doing it for the sake of a healthy baby.

What's weird is that I am still sleepy and lazy. I have more energy, but I think it's more of my lifestyle and my sudden laziness. I get tired easily and light headed when I get up from bed. The nurse (Jamie) at Dr. Mona's office states that this is because I have more blood in my body now that I'm pregnant. It's pretty crazy... but once again, worth it.

Yesterday Mom and I went to Burlington Coat Factory and for the first time, I didn't mind going to the Baby Depot section. I used to hate it because it reminded me that I probably will not get pregnant (God proved me wrong. I love that). There was this one crib set that I fell in love with. It's not the one in the picture, but it had an attached changing station with lots of storage room. But I absolutely love the theme of that baby room in the picture.

Andrey and I decided that the theme of our baby room will be Noah's Ark romanticized with all the cute cuddly animals. We're going to leave the walls a neutral coloure. But before all that, we will set up the baby's room inside our room until the baby is a toddler. I want to be close to him or her so that I can be there for them whenever they need. I can't wait! We are so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan