32 Weeks Pregnant & End of School Play

Wednesday, May 31, 2017


Ahhh... 32 Weeks Pregnant. I really don't know how some pregnant women, especially in Instagram, make it look so easy and glamorous. I'm barely able to climb the stairs. My belly is heavy, the acid reflux is ridiculous, and don't even get me started on the gas and constipation. It has been harder since one of the workers up and quit with the line, "I hope you are not mad at me!" Of course I'm mad! But the show must go on and I have to pick up the slack. Irritable... that's what... irritable because I really don't want to miss out in the last days of Maksim's school but I'm tired and cranky.

Nonetheless, we made it to the end of the school year play. Maksim played a jelly fish. It was all sorts of psychedelic but I loved it. See the short clip below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan