Abby's Recognition At The Mansion

Sunday, May 21, 2017

This afternoon, Abby won Honorable Mention for a PBS Kids Writer's Contest second grade division. Out of four cities in our area, four students in each grade (K-3) were picked as winners. She wrote about her experience at the Trampoline Park during Maksim's 5th Birthday party so she invited our family to her special event. It was a darling little book. We're proud of her. All the winners will make an appearance in the PBS channel on TV. Gosh, I love going to these events. I'm full throttle when it comes to kids' education.

Abby about to receive her certificate.
She also received a big gift bag full of books and goodies.

The second graders, the future writers.

After the ceremony, everyone enjoyed a celebratory cake and drinks.
Maksim and Abby in the mansion lobby.

Abby's adorable book.

Awe... her dedication page.

About the author page. I loved it.

Maksim and I. He can never make a serious face.

We tried to squeeze in a pregnancy photo together.
His personality is everything.

Outside the mansion.
30 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
I desperately need my hair done.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan