We celebrated Andrey's Birthday beginning on Friday and lasted till Sunday.
So many wonderful things happened which I'm still catching up on blogging.
What a blessing!
5.26.2017 - Friday
Happiest of Birthdays to my husband, Andrey Arkhipov. Thank you for being the head of our family and making my dreams come true by giving me a handsome son and a soon to be beautiful baby girl. Thank you for your hard work and our happy home. Thank you for accepting my odd personality, humor, sarcasm, and playful banter. I Love You.
Happiest of Birthdays to my husband, Andrey Arkhipov. Thank you for being the head of our family and making my dreams come true by giving me a handsome son and a soon to be beautiful baby girl. Thank you for your hard work and our happy home. Thank you for accepting my odd personality, humor, sarcasm, and playful banter. I Love You.
I cooked a wonderful vegan dinner requested by my husband:
Roasted portabella sandwiches with roasted mixed bell peppers with lettuce, avocado, and tomatoes. I cooked Creole Rice as well.
That red thing, my father-in-law cooked, Red Borscht.
In my haste to consume this wonderful sandwich, efforts to make it picture worthy went down the drain. This was as good as it was going to get. Good thing I remembered.
The taste was phenomenal. Wonderful. Yum!
5.28.2017 - Sunday
For a change of pace, Dre wanted a picnic birthday, so the whole family went to the park for a small gathering. Basically, we brought leftovers, fruits, and sandwiches. It was a lovely and relaxing time at the park. Grateful for my husband and my family.




No comments:
Post a Comment