![]() |
| 5.06.2017 ❤️ 28 Weeks & 4 Days |
The theme for the third trimester is SWOLLEN, SWOLLEN, SWOLLEN.
Everything is swollen.
It's quite simple, "Fashion!"
I'm in denial. During my previous pregnancy none of this swelling business ever occurred. Now my face is puffy, my fingers are puffy, my legs are heavy, my feet are heavy, and I'm huffing and puffing upon reaching the peak of the stairs. It's comedy I tell you. Though I accept my bloatedness, there are days when I look in the mirror and feel less than stellar. To remedy such feelings, I eat dessert for instant gratification that lasts a mere five minutes. Afterwards I sleep into oblivion dreaming crazy pregnant dreams that authors envy for a plot to their next best selling novel. Eat your heart out... exactly!
Here is a list of what I still need to accomplish before my scheduled c-section in July! Yes it's scheduled and the OCD planner in me is exceptionally ecstatic.
- Pack the hospital bag
- Purchase a breast pump (Apparently, it's not hygienic to use my old one)
- Purchase a pumping bra
- Buy baby girl clothes
- Prepare and decorate the nursery
- Buy Maksim a Big Brother gift from his soon to be sister
- Prepare frozen meals to stick in the crock pot
- Pack the apartment since a week before my c-section, we'll move in our new house
- Fill out health insurance documents to add baby girl into our premium
- A ton of work related stuff to cover for my maternity leave, but let's be honest, I'll be working from home
- Mani/Pedi
- Finish the lesson plans for the Adventurer Club at church
- Go on a date with my husband
- Download books into my kindle
- Etc things I can't think of right now
What I'm looking forward to after pregnancy:
- Cuddling with our daughter and smelling her baby smell ❤️
- Eating a bagel with cream cheese
- Exercising
- Eating less and eating healthier
- Traveling
- Hiking and adventure
- Fitting into my old clothes
- Seeing my stylist at the salon to fix my color! YES!
- A little bit of ecstasy - caffeine!
- Other unmentionables... 😉


No comments:
Post a Comment