The Family Visits Us At The Hospital

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The evening of Valeska's birth, our family visited us. They brought humongous balloons for our baby girl, which we forgot to take pictures of. They didn't stay long since both Andrey and I were exhausted. But it was wonderful to have their support.

This is one of my favorite pictures. My newly retired 
Hawaain shirt wearing dad and my loving mom.
The joy in their expressions melt my heart.
❤️

Proud Gumma

Proud Gumpa

Proud dedushka (grandfather in Russian). Look how his eyes smile too.
This was one of the happiest I've ever seen him.

Proud Uncle Izzy

Maksim begged and begged to hold his sister. Of course we let him. He was calm and collected with Valeska. She actually stopped crying when we placed her in her brother's arms. They are so precious. Maksim is a wonderful and helpful big brother. He is so caring of our Valeska.

Gift giving time. Maksim didn't want to go to the hospital without buying a gift for his sister.
He chose a pink doll to show his love. My goodness... be still my heart.
❤️

Of course we came prepared with a gift for Vala's big brother as well.
I asked Gumma to wrap it. They only had Christmas wrapping paper. It works.

An Angry Birds Lego Set to add to his Lego City Collection he is building.
He was so happy!


Above is our sweet Vala on her way home from the hospital. Our stay there was pleasant for me. I was in so much pain that they gave me Percoset every four hours. The nurses and staff were impressive and caring, asking if I needed anything. Andrey's stay was more stressful since we opted to have Vala in the room with us. He basically took care of all her needs while I was recovering in bed.  He even helped me get in and out of bed whenever I needed to use the lavatory. It was a lot for him. Bless his heart.

A post shared by Elle Ella Ells ↔ Eleanor (@ellearkhipova) on

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million and millions of millions for giving us a beautiful and precious princess. Trian this child in the way of the Lord. God bless your family. Let Him be the center of your relationships.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan