Red White And Boom!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017


I can not get over how fast this year is going. Life has shifted drastically since last year. A new chapter with events to look forward to, including the most recent on Friday when we close on our new house. All I have to say through all this is, AMEN!


This fourth of July 2017 is unusual. I staying at my parent's house so that Andrey and my father-in-law could pack the apartment. Pregnancy has its perks, but I wish I could help with the hard labor. Nonetheless, worked from 9a-6p to get everything done before my maternity leave, then at 7:30pm, Andrey, Izzy, Maksim, and I headed over to the fields where fireworks were displayed. It was a nice change of pace with the abundance of food trucks and a decent crowd. My favorite was the kettle cooked popcorn that I ate without abandonment or guilt. Mmmm... food trucks are awesome! Can not wait till next year when I'm more mobile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan