New experiences are happening during this pregnancy, feelings never felt from my first one with Maksim. It's uncanny how different it is carrying a boy versus a girl. My pregnancy with Maksim was a breeze. Hardly any discomfort, pain, or uneasiness. This time around is the polar opposite, though I welcome it because through it all it makes my heart leap to have a girl. We're so in love with her already.
- I'm gaining more weight. My doctor stated that I've been gaining an average of one pound a week for over a month now, which apparently is normal.
- I've forgotten how not to eat a lot. Food tastes wonderful, 100%.
- I'm craving more sweets than salty foods. Mmmmm...
- My feet started to swell up. No longer can I squeeze into high heels like I did throughout the first pregnancy all the way to the last week of pregnancy.
- Charlie Horses are the real deal. What?!? I get awakened by the stabbing pain throughout the night even though I'm well hydrated. Absolutely common.
- Insomnia. I lay awake 3-4 hours at night. Probably due to the excessive trips to the toilet and leg cramps, but thankful for my Kindle to pass time.
Despite it all, everything is fine and dandy. Settling down into the groove of life feels amazing. No more moving stress but hello stability. So many things to look forward to and I'm so blessed to have my wonderful family, especially our boy who will make the best big brother to his little sister. Again, be still my heart. ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment