Lessons Learned
Sunday, April 2, 2017
It had been an outrageous trying time selling our home and moving out. The closing date that had been scheduled for the 31st of last month got delayed since the buyer's loan didn't get processed in time. At present, the closing date is unknown. Fortunately, this delay worked in our favor because...
it poured for two nights and the roof that had been replaced leaked through the garage collapsing the ceiling. The roofing company came to fix it twice but the headache that ensued was taxing. Andrey and his father spent the day at the house repairing the mess. On top of that, the dryer decided to break, but given two hours, it too was fixed.
Honestly, a walk through our first home gave me zero sorrow of leaving the place. Andrey is more relieved to get out of there. We had great memories, but I'm glad we don't have to live there anymore. I'm glad we moved out, I'm glad we sold it, I'm glad to move on to the next chapter of our lives. Though living in a small apartment is less than ideal, it's a step towards something better - a new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment