![]() |
| Maksim and I made these gorgeous Ukrainian Easter Eggs. |
Happy Easter! First I'd like to give thanks for being alive and having the chance to experience the good and the bad in life. Amen. Second, our family had a fun Easter weekend.
![]() |
| Today Dedushka and Maksim dyed eggs in the dining room. Thank God for fake eggs. I didn't want to deal with too many real eggs. Maksim also got a basketball Easter basket full of candies and other toys. On top of that, he got some PJ Masks action figures. Apparently, it's the in things with kids now. Honestly never watched an episode. I suppose I should. |
![]() |
| In the afternoon, we headed to my parents' place for supper. After dinner, Andrey and his dad hid plastic Easter eggs around the yard for Maksim to find. He could hardly wait to hunt. |
![]() |
| My favorite picture this Easter season. He pointed because he couldn't reach. Made for a great photo op. |
![]() |
| Eggs hidden on the ground. |
![]() |
| Found some inside the growing hostas. |
![]() |
| Look at all the eggs! |
| All in all it was a wonderful day. Thank you Jesus for loving us. |










No comments:
Post a Comment