After a healthy dinner, the kids had their own thing while the adults started off by playing an icebreaker, What Am I HedBanz game. A bunch of questions were asked and yes or no answers were replied. For the life of me, my pregnancy brain could not come up with, "PIE" despite all the clues, even illegal clues, given to me. Pie is just not my go to dessert, I guess. lol. Afterwards we broke into teams and played Pictionary where I redeemed myself.
The Meehan's brought this teacup toy dog, Roxy, they were babysitting. She was so tiny and cute. Maksim bonded with her immediately. He was so gentle and loving to her. It melts my heart every time I see this picture. He knows to love and respect all life.
The kids playing Uno.
The start of playing Pictionary before the uproar of laughter ensued.
What a fantastic night.
Sleeping Roxy cuddled and rested against my baby belly.
I wanted to keep her. ❤️️
So tiny and precious and she's 4 months old. ❤️️
The kids went downstairs to play while we continued playing Pictionary.
Maksim was enamored by Roxy and settled on cuddling her on the bean bag
while all the other kids wrestled and played. Later on, I took the dog & Maksim was
playing with swords while jumping on the trampoline. Swords were later on confiscated. lol.
So sweet.
❤️️
It was actually Gabriel's Birthday Party Game Night. Towards the end of the evening, he celebrated by blowing a candle on his Flan Birthday Cake that Nahira and Nahel made.
It was delicious! Ate half of mine and took the rest home.









No comments:
Post a Comment