I Have A Boy

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

After my husband's run this morning, he walked around the house shirtless. From the corner of my eye, I also saw a shirtless little boy.

Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Maksim, what are you doing walking around shirtless?
Maksim: I'm like Papa.
Me:Well, let me help you put on your school clothes.
Maksim: I can do it myself.
Me: I actually want to help you this morning because you're growing up so fast and one day you probably wont need help anymore.
Maksim: But Mom, I Love You. I'll always ask for your help with something.
Me:I Love you too, baby. *helps him button his shirt*

*silence*

Maksim: Mom, when will I find a wife?
Me: What? You're too young to be thinking of finding a wife.
Maksim: But Papa has a wife and you're his wife.
Me: You want to be like Papa?
Maksim: Yes, because he has you and I want a wife too.

It's kind of crazy that he watches us and wants to be married based on what he sees at home... what marriage should be like. We're far from perfect, but he wants the same thing his Papa has. Bless his sweet heart. He is growing up to be such a wonderful boy that will be good to his wife one day way into the future. lol. I'm so lucky to be his mommy. Be still my heart.

Maksim loves to draw as well. Here he drew a rocket-ship going back to earth. Love his imagination. He takes after his sci-fi loving mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan