PATRIOTS NATION, BABY!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

This was the first post I saw on facebook this morning.
A sign from above. Positive vibes.

Started off Game Day sewing to shrink an over-sized maternity Patriots shirt ordered from Amazon. Technically, it could have been exchanged for a smaller size, but I wasn't willing to pay to ship it back. It was two sizes too large so I sewed the sides and the arm holes narrower then added garter ruching to the sides to give it that extra maternity look. Proud was I, indeed.

Maksim watched the entire time I sewed and asked a million questions. Of course he had to try it too. He sewed a pocket made out of paper towel. He did well. Proud of him.



My shirt says, "We Love New England Patriots"

Towards the evening, we congregated at my parent's house to watch the game. Pizza, spaghetti, raw veggies, fried rice, a tofu dish, chips, dip, and the works were in the kitchen. Watched the pre-game show and then total disappointment during the first half of the game. Ugh! Towards half-time, Maksim was already sleepy so I went to put him to bed. Missed the half time show but ended up falling asleep next to him for half an hour. Watched a couple of commercials then headed upstairs to check on my phone. At that time the score was 23-3 with Falcons taking the lead. At 10:15 P.M. my brother knocked in my room. Apparently, I fell asleep for the historical second half of the game.

"PATRIOTS WON!!! WE WON!!! YOU ARE NOT DREAMING!!!"

At this point, I was wide awake, a little pissed off for missing the show but my pregnant body couldn't keep my eyes open. Checked the scores and then, BAM!


Watched the highlights, watched youtube reactions, redemption is sweet from all the haters, and Tom Brady is the GOAT!!! What a fantastic game!!!! 


And that's the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan